Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things.

1. I hate this kinds of things.
2. I hate when people start these kinds of things the way I just did.
3. But I wanted to waste a few of these facts since I'm not really that interesting.
4. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. That's upsetting.
5. My parents separated a few years ago. That's also upsetting.
6. I miss living in Philly pretty often.
7. There is a strange disconnection between girls I'm interested in, and girls that are interested in me. Sometimes these two variables cross paths, but only for a little while. That's the best way I can explain it.
8. I wish I had the balls to talk to pretty girls in public places. Like they do in the movies.
9. I'm pretty introverted.
10. I normally say really awkward things to strangers...mostly because I'm caught off guard that they are talking to me.
11. I am working on writing a screenplay. I have about ten pages/minutes done.
12. I often wish I majored in something other than music.
13. I don't want college to end.
14. I love movies but I'm very selective: I wouldn't say I've seen every movie ever, and at times I'm annoyingly snobbish and even prejudice about movies I think are bad.
15. I love playing drums, but I'm probably more interested in songwriting, but I can't sing or play guitar very well.
16. I'm not very impressed with music in the past year, but I hate when people only like classic rock.
17. I'm pretty unmotivated. Especially when it comes to homework.
18. I'm one of those crazy third party kind of guys. Socially liberal and fiscally conservative, hence Libertarian, but there are some ani war, socially liberal Republicans that I like: Ron Paul.
19. I care more about my ideals than I do my neighbor. I need to fix this.
20. I want to get involved in helping people in need...but I do nothing about it.
21. I'm a Christian. I'm sometimes embarrassed by some mainstream "Christian" ideals...especially the judgmental, hypocritical kinds.
22. I care too much about what people think about me. I wish I didnt. I look up to people like freegans.
23. I'd like to play drums in a band and make money doing it, but it's unlikely to happen.
24. If my parents hadn't separated I probably would have moved to Nashville by now.
25. I don't understand why ice hockey is so unpopular in America.
25.5. I'll probably come up with a whole bunch more when I'm in the shower or walking to class, since that is when I do most of my pondering.

1 comment: