Thursday, January 15, 2009

"You can really suck it"



hahaha. Tina Fey is great. Apparently they were actual user names of people who were bashing her on the nytimes message boards.
.
So, Illinois was good. Long trip. Lots of snow and ice. Some dude spun out and hit the guard rail right in front of us, and I managed to avoid him...Earnhardt style. No I don't watch NASCAR.

I got cut. No surprise. I played like crap, but there were a lot of good players there, so even if I played my best I would've gotten cut. So it was a good experience, no complaints.
.
Two shows in MD this weekend. should be a good time. I'm taking full advantage of my newish sampler at live shows, so my band is going slightly more electronic every day. slightly. like a p.h. more.
.
I'm playing at the inauguration on tuesday. CNN tells me I should be scared of a terrorist attack. I'm not. Mom always said if you don't believe in them, they'll leave you alone. Of course that was about the monsters in my closet. And it didnt even work too well with them. But who knows.

"Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?" hahah

1 comment: