Thursday, January 8, 2009

Synecdoche, Illinois

I fell in love again
all things go, all things go
drove to Chicago
all things know, all things know
we sold our clothes to the state
I don't mind, I don't mind
I made a lot of mistakes
in my mind, in my mind

Listening to some Sufjan Stevens in preparation to my trip to Illinois(e) tomorrow. Trying out for a drum corps called the Cavaliers. They're pretty serious. It will be a good experience at the very least.
.
The new Killers album isn't as good as everyone says. Maybe I should listen again.
.
I got news from a high-ranking person that Synecdoche, New York is playing at UD in the spring. So get pumped if you haven't seen it yet! A facebook e-vite is soon to follow. By me of course.
.
Ok, I'm gonna hit the hay soon for a good 5 hours of sleep. My alarm is set for 1:30. (!)

(edit) Thanks to "Chelsea 514" for the insider info!

No comments:

Post a Comment